Monday 24 June 2019

EDOUARD RAMBOUD GOLD TONE SQUARE CLIP EARRINGS WITH CENTRAL REDDISH BROWN GLASS STONE

I always buy Edouard Ramboud jewellery when I get the chance.  He made very over the top jewellery in the 1980s but I know very little about him.  This pair of gold tone square clip earrings with a central reddish brown stone are very wearable for day or evening wear.  In my shop at Alfies Antiques I always have a good selection of clip earrings as a lot of my customers do not have pieced ears.  Also some of the heavier earrings are best as clips so they do not stretch my customers' piercing holes.  I sell earrings for both day and evening wear and they are the most popular items in the shop.  Ref: 3310 D38/24 Price £55.  More details including measurements on my web site.  Please see link.
Edouard Rambour gold tone square clip earrings with central reddish brown glass stone

No comments:

Post a Comment