Thursday 4 July 2019

BALENCIAGA VINTAGE GOLD TONE AND RED HEART BROOCH

This vintage brooch is by the firm of Balenciaga - one of the all time greats in the fashion world!  It consists of a gold tone surround - like twisted rope - with an ?acrylic red heart in the centre.  It is a genuine Balenciaga and is marked on the back 'Balenciaga Paris'.  I do not know the date of this brooch and haven't been able to find it out.  I am always please to find anything by Balenciaga to add to my stock at my shop in Alfies Antiques.  So much of the output is quite expensive for me to buy so was glad to get an item I could afford!  Full measurements and pictures on my web site - www.gillianhorsup - under 'Designers' 'Balenciaga'.  Ref: 3316 A181/46
Balenciaga vintage gold tone and red heart brooch

No comments:

Post a Comment