Tuesday 20 December 2016

LEA STEIN BROOCH - THE BLACK & RED SPOTTED LADYBIRD

Well it is X-mas in my shop at Grays Antiques and the most popular vintage jewellery items are always the Lea Steins.  People know that it will be a well liked present.  If it is one the recipient already has I would always change it for another.  The Lea Steins are not all vintage, of course.  Some are made today.  I understand Mrs. Stein is now 80 but she is still hard at work!    Taking this red and black ladybird brooch in tomorrow.  It is a little different from the ones I have had lately.  The smaller black spots are quite irregular.  This one to me looks much more like our native ladybird and I love it!  Ref: 3013 C57/41 Price £65
Lea Stein Brooch - black & red spotted ladybird

No comments:

Post a Comment