Monday 3 October 2016

GILLIAN HORSUP VINTAGE JEWELLERY - MAGAZINE SHOOTS

I love working with magazines and loaning my vintage costume jewellery and accessories for photoshoots.  The latest one to appear in print was some earrings I loaned for the September issue of Vogue India.  Love this shoot - photographed by Jason King and styled by Fabio Immediato (one of my favourite stylists!) - it is Sade inspired.  It is always exciting to see how my jewellery has been used in the shoots - sometimes it is quite a surprise!  It is great to meet all the stylists who come into the shop to choose - some of the young and just starting out - and some very experienced.  It livens up my day to talk to young people - full of enthusiasm and energy.  The earrings in this picture are gold tone and black.

No comments:

Post a Comment