Sunday 11 March 2012

ART DECO STYLE GREEN GLASS, WHITE PASTE & ONXY EARRINGS


I cannot get the really lovely, original, Art Deco earrings. This pair are made by some people that I know. They are made of green glass, white paste and have onxy drops. They measure approx 3 inches. On very close examination you can see they have no signs of ageing or wear. Otherwise they look just like an original pair. I would be worried - if I had an original pair - that I might loose one. I would still be upset if I lost one of these - but not to the same extent! (Originals are very expensive). 2032 B20/43. Price £95. See full description on www.gillianhorsup.com - and see me on Facebook - Gillian Horsup Vintage Jewellery. Or - if you can - come to Grays Antiques (The Mews) near Bond Street Tube Station in central London.

No comments:

Post a Comment